Technical Project Coordinator B2B
Open Industry 4.0 Alliance – about us
Our openness, collaboration and focus on customer value clearly differentiate us from similar initiatives. The bigger and stronger the Open Industry 4.0 Alliance becomes, the more successfully we can master the major challenges of Industry 4.0 together.
Our approach enables our members to actively advance the fourth industrial revolution. Furthermore, we offer our members the opportunity to leverage new synergies and accelerate their business growth. By collaborating with like-minded companies in the industry, members can effectively drive and simplify digitization for operators and their customers. A true win-win situation.
Become part of our team with your role as Technical Project Manager and set the course with us for the continued successful positioning of OI4 in the Industry 4.0 market.
Carry our Industry, Technology and Community vision into the industry 4.0 world with us! Work closely with the OI4 leadership team, the powerful and international member companies and partners!
Technical Project Management
- Ensure active participation of member companies
- Organize and facilitate regular meetings: technical and organizational lead starting with the invitation for events and closing the loop with content and information sharing; content lead is with OI4 community management and technical director
- Information sharing between the technical Work Groups
- Develop and maintain documentation for system architecture, design, and configuration, ensuring adherence to established standards and best practices
- Provide technical guidance and support to Work Groups, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality results
Onboarding new projects
- Maintain and update potential new member companies (leads) provided by existing members, partners, and colleagues within existing lead management system.
- Onboarding of new members, organizing of recruiting meetings with managing director / technical director and work group leads of OI4
Process & Office Management
- Supporting content update on company website.
- Ensure automated data processing with administration team of company
B.A or B.S in computer science, business informatics, business administration or a comparable qualification with 5+ years of experience in IT project management, 3+ years of experiences in deploying Supply Chain programs, 3+ years of experience in ERP implementation (SAP preferred), 2+ years of experience in infrastructure and network, and 1+ years in managing Operation Systems
You bring a degree in engineering, computer science, information technology, technical business administration, or equivalent practical experience in comparable fields with focus on IIoT
- Experience in implementing IT / OT projects in real use cases
- Many years of professional experience in IT solution architecture, with a focus on production and quality systems in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge on OT or IT side , protocols, Cloud Systems, Data interfaces and formats
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices in manufacturing IT systems and infrastructure
- Project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage complex technical projects
- Experience in digital transformation project management in B2B industry or IT consulting
- You have experience with OT or IT
- Track record of successfully leading projects with various stakeholders
- Sound understanding of tools for digital transformation
- Strong communication skills and the empathy to productively collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Furthermore, the ability to build relationships with the larger industry and tech community at OI4 Alliance to engage with internal and external stakeholders across all hierarchy levels.
- As technical project manager of the Open Industry 4.0 Alliance you are capable to drive an interdisciplinary and international set-up with member companies, partners and colleagues in an agile way
- You interact with agile IoT/IT teams an Work Groups,
- You have experience with IoT/IT project management tools and methodologies.
- Good skills in content management, usage of Confluence & JIRA as project tools and MS Teams and PowerPoint for communication in English and German.
- Open towards different people, mindsets and cultures with fire and resilience to grow and manage a digital community.
- Willingness to temporarily travel is given (~10 %).
- You are a team player and are not satisfied with achieving goals alone.
- Programming skills
- Fluent German and English language and communication skills
- Independent and co-responsible organization, planning, prioritization and implementation ofholistic IT architecture projects within the SNO project and in close internal coordination with Core IT teams
- Establishment of a project management and development of a project strategy for the areas IT & OT, and infrastructure/network/security
- Monitoring of the agreed budget, time and quality targets including the preparation of corresponding reporting
- Management of the interface between business departments, IT as well as external demand as a link between internal and external IT
- Coordinating the selection, commissioning and management of external service providers within the scope of SNO projects
- A very interesting, varied, and independent job with a broad range of tasks and a lot of creative freedom
- Flexible structures, exciting projects and a good team in which you can contribute with your knowledge and experience
- A network of leading and successful industrial and software companies
- An attractive compensation package, including mobile office and reimbursement of all business travel expenses as well as co-office locations with leading German and international companies
- Opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project and make a significant impact on the success of Industry 4.0
- Flexible working with flexitime and mobile working
- A collaborative and dynamic work environment, with opportunities for professional growth and development
How to apply
If you are interested in a long-term professional challenge and further development of a young, growing and ambitious alliance with innovative member companies and if loyalty, the ability to work in a team as well as entrepreneurial thinking and acting are among your strong characteristics, then please send your complete application documents together with your salary requirements, earliest possible starting date and reference number (TPM-OI4-11) by e-mail to Ricardo.Dunkel@Openindustry4.com (Technical Director OI4)