Working Student - Marketing, Events and Content Creation
We are the Open Industry 4.0 Alliance. Our mission is to build bridges between various companies in Industry 4.0 and IIoT area, from small one to the biggest in the world.
The Open Industry 4.0 Alliance is a growing global implementation alliance (non-profit industrial association) with 100+ member companies who are the experts in Industry 4.0 products, solution, and services from shop floor to top floor. The vision of the OI4 Alliance is the business acceleration through the implementation of Industry 4.0 standards and vertical & horizontal integration of data and processes.
Our openness, collaboration and focus on customer value clearly differentiate us from similar initiatives. The bigger and stronger the Open Industry 4.0 Alliance becomes, the more successfully we can master the major challenges of Industry 4.0 together.
Our approach enables our members to actively advance the Fourth Industrial Revolution. By collaborating with like-minded companies in the industry, member companies can effectively drive and simplify digitization for operators and their customers. A true win-win situation.
We are currently looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) – Marketing, Events & Content based in Munich (hybrid way of work).
Carry our Industry, Technology and Community vision into Industry 4.0 world with us! Work closely with the OI4 team, the powerful and international member companies and partners!
- You will work closely with Marketing & Communication Lead (Ekaterina) and support various marketing & communications activities.
- You will support us in further areas such as marketing automation, research, content creation and business development.
- You will be a lead for specific tasks and sub-projects related to the Marketing & Communications and Event Management.
- You will support and, in some cases, you will be a lead for the organization of different events and fairs.
- You will support the development of communication materials & content (different formats) to tell our story effectively.
- You will support development of our social media channels (LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter).
- You will support development of our website: create and publish content, SEO, link-building, etc.
- You will be able to lead your own projects where you will find optimization needs.
- You are currently enrolled in a university, ideally in the fields of Communication, Media, Marketing, or Business Administration or any other related field.
- You are based in/ close to Munich.
- Fluency in German and English is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- You are inspired by the marketing, storytelling, and can have a look at anything from different perspectives.
- You have your first experience in event management.
- You possess the experience in media & content creation.
- You are very skilled in designing presentations and communication materials, especially with PowerPoint.
- You have very strong writing skills and the ability to translate complex topics into engaging content for various audiences.
- You are proactive and willing to take on responsibility from day 1 as part of the team and independently build your responsibility area.
- You are open towards different people, mindsets and cultures with fire and resilience to grow and manage a digital community.
- You learn and react quickly and have the out of the box way of thinking and action.
- And finally, you are ready to step into very agile, inspiring, challenging and offering a wide range of opportunities role
- A network of leading and successful industrial and software companies.
- Great potential & networking opportunities with the best companies in the industry.
- High development opportunities thanks to close contact to the team and management of the Alliance as well as of Alliance´s members.
- A set of diverse tasks that can be adapted to your interests.
- The opportunity to learn from professionals in many areas.
- A very interesting, varied, and independent job with a broad range of tasks and a lot of creative freedom.
- Flexible structures, exciting projects, and a good team in which you can contribute with your knowledge and experience.
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts!
- A hybrid way of work with the office located in Munich.
- The modern hardware necessary for your work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Chance to actively shape the OI4 Alliance with your activities.
How to apply
Does that sound exciting? Then, send us your CV & a short Cover Letter right away!
Your contact person for the position is Ekaterina, Marketing & Communication Lead: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!