COMMUNITY & WORKGROUP COORDINATOR / COMMUNITY PROJECT LEAD (M/F/D)
1 Open Industry 4.0 Alliance – about us
Our openness, collaboration and focus on customer value clearly differentiate us from similar initiatives. The bigger and stronger the Open Industry 4.0 Alliance becomes, the more successfully we can master the major challenges of Industry 4.0 together. Our approach enables our members to actively advance the fourth industrial revolution. Furthermore, we offer our members the opportunity to leverage new synergies and accelerate their business growth. By collaborating with like-minded companies in the industry, members can effectively drive and simplify digitization for operators and their customers. A true win-win situation.
Become part of our team with your role as Community & Workgroup Manager and set the course with us for the continued successful positioning of the OI4 in the Industry 4.0 market. Carry our Industry, Technology and Community vision into the industry 4.0 world with us! Work closely with the OI4 leadership team, the powerful and international member companies and partners!
2 Your profile
- You bring a degree in the field of media, marketing, or comparable fields with focus on communication with at least 2 years of experience in Community Management or Community Coordination, Internal or External Communications, Operations Management, or similar roles in a fast-paced environment
- You bring the ability to build relationships with the larger industry and tech community at OI4 Alliance to engage with internal and external stakeholders across all hierarchy levels
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in communicating effectively to divers and global stakeholders
- You have excellent skills in content management, the MS Office & MS Teams Tools are familiar to you
- You are open towards different people, mindsets and cultures and you have fire and resilience to grow and manage a digital community
- You drive the community with your creativity and enthusiasm and motivate our members to active contribution
- You are a team player and are not satisfied with achieving goals alone.
- Your German and English language and communication skills are excellent
- You gained initial experience in managing and implementing agile IoT/IT teams/workgroups and/or experience with IoT/IT project management tools and methodologies
- You are willing to temporarily travel (average travel activities ~20 % of your working time)
3 Your tasks
- Partner with stakeholders from our membership community to establish new industry & technology teams and international project teams / hubs by utilizing the expert network and existing implementation guidelines / whitepapers
- Collaborate with OI4 Alliance member companies to support innovative, informative and engaging content and announcements for our community and the customers of our members (target group operator).
- Build-up relationships with workgroups leads from member companies, internal and external partners and end-users of OI4 approved solutions.
- Drive a positive user experience for released output of workgroups and reference projects by providing an “insider voice” to act as a liaison to the industry and technology team members of the alliance.
- Uncover information gaps per stakeholder area to bring together the right people with the right information and evolve the right communication strategy.
- Create a closed-loop mechanism for identifying and tracking issues raised through your community, using your community’s feedback to improve OI4 internal processes and systems.
- Implement with the established OI4 Alliance marketing & service organization a communication framework (tools, methods etc.) to support the OI4 community by leveraging established capabilities.
- Initiate, design, manage and implement an engagement plan including programs and events to foster community adoption and engagement.
- Facilitate workgroup-/ stakeholder-focused events and initiatives such as exchange forums and community challenges (hackathons, ...) for both current and new stakeholder groups.
- Support of the OI4 Management from the community management perspective
- Establish / evolve the existing community management platform in your role as the OI4 Alliance project lead
- Support the maintenance & development of the communication channels from global to regional hubs and vice versa
- Supporting the advancement and implementation of the internationalization of the Alliance to achieve growth targets
4 We offer
- A very interesting, varied and independent job with a broad range of tasks and a lot of creative freedom
- Flexible structures, exciting projects and a good team in which you can contribute with your knowledge and experience
- A network of leading and successful industrial and software companies
- An attractive compensation package, including home office and reimbursement of all business travel expenses as well as co-office locations with leading German and international companies
If you are interested in a long-term professional challenge and further development of a young, growing and ambitious alliance with innovative member companies and if loyalty, the ability to work in a team as well as entrepreneurial thinking and acting are among your strong characteristics, then please send your complete application documents together with your salary requirements, earliest possible starting date and reference number (CM-OI4-6) by e-mail to email@example.com
Or directly to the management and the board of directors by mail to Ekrem Yigitdöl – Ekrem.Yigitdoel@openindustry4.com (Managing Director OI4)
Please add a motivation letter with your application in order to understand why YOU should be part of our unique OI4 team!